Sunday, June 24, 2007

Since the last post not a lot has changed.

-Bought almost all the remaining parts for the bike. Brooks B-17, got some simple SOMA drop bars, Phil Wood low flange black hubs and got spokes for the wheel build.
-I finally got an email from IRO and paid the remaining balance and shipping. I still don't know when my frame will be here, but I know it's on the way.
-Started (slowly) polishing the Mighty Compe. It looks better, but still needs help.
-The wheel build is in progress. I built the front, radially laced myself, which was fairly easy. I still need to figure out the appropriate spoke tension though. The rear wheel needs some love. I dunno if I'm doing it right, or if I'm close, but not close enough. I'm waiting for some forum member help eventually.

Wheelbuild 02

No comments: